I would like to add to that, its just not the same, not having my birthday buddy here! Hope his day was great!
Happy birthday Elder Keetch! It's always sort of surreal when missionary birthdays come around.
parabens foi um prazer ter conhecido você te adoro espero que jamais esqueça de mim beijos ''rayris vianna '' forever elder keetch !
EU AGRADEÇO A DEUS POR TER CONHECIDO VC,MUITO ESPECIAL PARA MIM Q DEUS ILUMINE O SEU CAMINHOO COM MUITA PAZ E AMORR!! I LOVE YOUU....♥ FOREVERR KEETHC!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I would like to add to that, its just not the same, not having my birthday buddy here! Hope his day was great!
Happy birthday Elder Keetch! It's always sort of surreal when missionary birthdays come around.
parabens foi um prazer ter conhecido você te adoro espero que jamais esqueça de mim beijos
''rayris vianna ''
forever elder keetch !
EU AGRADEÇO A DEUS POR TER CONHECIDO VC,MUITO ESPECIAL PARA MIM Q DEUS ILUMINE O SEU CAMINHOO COM MUITA PAZ E AMORR!!
I LOVE YOUU....♥ FOREVERR KEETHC!!
Post a Comment