Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My name is Aubry and I have an addiction...

I am so thrilled to finally have this book in my posession!

I made myself a deal that I would finish all my baby 'Thank You' notes before I could start reading. Well that lasted all of one whole day. The book sat there and called to me, it needed me to open it and discover what was going to happen to Bella and Edward. So I gave in and I can't stop! I have to tear myself away because I want to savor this last book, I don't want it to be over. So far I am loving it, but that is no surprise.

To all of you that are feeding your addiction as well enjoy!

6 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Oh Aub, I am glad I am not the only one that has a problem with these books. Are they not just amazing...awwwww...Edward

The Stanley's said...

I wonder if we need to attend some sort of therapy..? I got my book in the mail today.. haven't started it yet but i'm excited to get into it. I've heard both good and bad.

My mom got us tickets to the movie in december! I'm so excitied! I saw who they picked for Edward, I must say I'm was a little disappointed.

lramey said...

i haven't started it yet- i'm trying to get some real stuff done first too- as soon as i let myself get it, it'll be all over I know it!

wait, you can already buy tickets to the movie? that's weird!

Trint&Chanel said...

Yes I totally agreed right now I have bags under my eyes because I stay up at night and I am always like just one more chapter and then of course it turns into two. But like you said I want to savor this last one so I am really trying to make it last as long as I can. Anyways Mya is so dang cute and hope everything is going good for ya!

Croslands said...

Aahh! I've been so busy that I totally forgot it came out. I'll be buying mine today. Thanks for the reminder.

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

I know what you mean Aub. I get so into these books. I wish I could drag it out, but I always finish them way too fast. Enjoy reading.