Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Week in Review




It has been a busy week for our little family and we must admit that having so much fun can sure take it out of ya!

Monday night we met up with my parents and brother to see The Dark Night. I really liked it. It was a very well done movie but most definitely not a 'happy ending, guy gets girl' kind of show. Heath Ledger did a crazy good job and giving you the permanent creeps with his portrayal of the Joker.



So, for a more lighthearted movie experience Cody and I went to see Mamma Mia.

It was fantastic, we laughed out loud multiple times. There was this elderly couple sitting behind us and the husband leaned over about 10 minutes in and said "This is really corny!" Cody and I just laughed and wondered what they were expecting, they most definitely haven't seen the musical. It was interesting to hear Peirce Brossnan aka James Bond sing, not his usual character.

After the movie we hung out with Cody's Aunt Kimber and her family. Mya and Kimber's little girl Maggie are exactly one month apart. I think Mya will need to pack on a little weight to keep up with Maggie.


Sunday we attended Maggie's Baby blessing and farewell to the Crosland family BBQ. They are leaving us and moving to Virginia. I am excited for them, but I am going to miss their family terribly. We love them tonz.



Sunday We attempted a family picture, but Mya started to freak out right as we took the picture. So this is all we have because she was finished with the photo shoot.


I had to take a picture of Mya in her DARLING outfit. She is looking fierce in her black and white ensemble! It was custom made for us by her Aunt Kimmy! Thank you Kim, she looks so adorable!

(PS if any of you are interested she sells her stuff on Etsy, her link is above)

3 comments:

lramey said...

oh gosh- that's the cutest outfit I've ever seen!!! I saw Maggie's and died too- I think I need one!

So sad they're moving huh?

Well, I loved Dark Knight too!!!! And haven't seen Mamma Mia yet- I dunno if I'll get into it....

did you get released? Why didn't I???? :(

Robyn said...

She looks so dang cute in that little outfit! And I love your your picts from tiff so heaven!

Raquel said...

Aubry I am so glad I have finally got on this web to see your new little girl- What cute outfits !!!!
By the looks of it you are really enjoying and having way to much fun dressing her- I remember someone "your mom" doing the same thing with you. Be careful before you know it she will be 9yrs old like mine and just yesterday I had her. What a cutie!!