Monday, July 28, 2008

Mya's One Month Photo Shoot

Forgive the super long post but I was so thrilled with all of the pictures I couldn't choose which one's to post and so I just kept going and going.

I love all the little details that were captured in these photos, some of the faces she pulls, her toes and fingers, even her cross-eyes.

Can anyone tell that I might be absolutely smitten with this little girl!
























A HUGE thanks to Tiffany Erickson Photography!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow guys, she is beautiful!!! The pics. are awesome!!! And fun to meet her in person yesterday. What a cutie!
Steph

The Stanley's said...

How adorable is she!!! Those pictures are amazing! I'm so excitied for you and cant' wait to watch her grow up!

The Keetch Klan said...

Wow you finally got the pictures! I'm so excited to see all of them-they're beautiful because she is! Love, love, love her! Gramma!

WorldmedTourism said...

So good picture

Wilson Family said...

Aub,
She is so cute! I am so happy for you. It is so much fun to dress them, and take their pictures. We need to get together again soon