What an amazing experience child birth is! I loved the way Cody described it, 'At that moment it's like the world just stops.' It really was such a miracle to witness our little girl come into the world. I am so glad that Cody was there by my side.

A huge thanks to all of my co-workers who took such great care of me, Cody and Mya. It was such a blessing to have good friends there encouraging and helping get us through this experience.

Our little burrito baby.

Cody is such an amazing dad, he has been so sweet and loving from the minute that she was born. It has been such an amazing thing to see him as a father. I love him so much and this has produced a fantastic new type of love.

I'm a MOM! WoW!
It's a little overwhelming but very exciting.
We finally made it home to our very own place! I didn't think it would feel so good to walk in the doors, but it was such a great feeling. Thanks to the Hansen fam for welcoming us home in style!
2 comments:
You guys are such a cute little family. How is everything going?
aaah! congrats!! I didn't even know this little lady had arrived. I hope everything went well and that everyone is getting some sleep!
Post a Comment