Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy 4th Aniversary!

I am the luckiest woman in the world!

I have been blessed to be married to an amazing man for the past 4 years!

Cody, you are the love of my life and I am so thankful for your love, understanding, and support.

We have had some amazing adventures in our marriage and we are just starting another great adventure, parenthood! I am so glad that you will be by my side to hold my hand through the good and the bad. I love you forever!


2 comments:

Croslands said...

Congrats guys! None of us win any money because you guys made past all of our bets. Just kidding. We love you.

Katelyn & Wade said...

Ahhh! Congratulations! Mya is beautiful, absolutely beautiful! I hope you guys are adjusting ok. I must admit, I am a little jealous, I am about ready for this feeling like a house bit to be over with. Give Cody my love too, and nice work on 4 years...time flies!