Monday, June 23, 2008

Myalyse 'Mya' Hansen



Cody and I are thrilled to welcome our little girl into our family!

Myalyse 'Mya' Hansen

Born June 19th 2008 at 6:47 p.m.

6 pounds 9 ounces

19.5 inches long




8 comments:

Croslands said...

She is beautiful and so sweet. I am still a little weirded out by the fact that I think she can see. She seems so alert and aware. Congratulations we are so happy for you.

Wilson Family said...

She is absolutely beautiful in every way possible. I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see her agian

lramey said...

oh my cuteness!!! And like I said before, "So Keetchy". she's ADORABLE!!! I will walk over and see her soon!!!

love you!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You guys did SOOO good! She is perfectly beautiful. I'm seein' a lot of Aubrey there. What a sweet little thing...can't wait to meet her in person!Hope you're all doin' well. Steph Thomas

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Conratulations! She is so beautiful! And look at those eyes, what a sweetheart. Enjoy every second!

Robyn said...

Aubs she is so stinkin cute, you did good!

The Keetch Klan said...

She IS simple adorable and it's not just because I'm her gramma! I love these pictures! You both did really great! Love you! Mom

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

Congratulations! she is adorable. Can't wait to see her.