A good friend of mine gave me the idea of doing a weekly picture of Mya. It has been so fun and mind blowing to watch her change so fast, it's only been 3 weeks and she is already different.
So here, for your enjoyment, are the first three instalments of our 'Thursday Pictures'.



4 comments:
Aub, I can't believe how much she has changed. I am just so happy for you and I bet you just love being a mom. It's fun playing dress up isn't it?
She is beautiful. I can't wait to see all future pictures so I can watch her change and grow.
She is so precious! The weekly picture idea is such a good one. I wish I had thought of it. It's so amazing how they change so quickly. I love her beautiful big eyes! :o)
WOW! what a great idea! It's amazing how much she's grown already!
Post a Comment