Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Swim

Grandpa and Nanna Hansen's pool has been under construction all summer thanks to a leak or some terrible thing of that nature. Thankfully the 'pool boys' realized that we needed at least one swim before the summers end and worked quickly to have it finished by the beginning of August

Cody and Adam have really enjoyed the new rock formation that has been added to the pool, it is very lake powell-ish.
Cody tried to convince me that Mya needed to have her first ride down the slide, we thought about it but I just wasn't brave enough this time. For sure next summer!
Adam, showing Micheal Phelps like form as he performs a slide with a very high degree of difficulty.
Score: 9.95

Me and Mya showing off our new swimming suits.


Cody taking Mya for her very first swim. It lasted all of about 5 min before her little bottom lip was shaking. We were expecting tears or a little bit of a freak out, but not a squeek. She seemed to really like it! She had her serious face on for most of the time but no tears.
This is the serious face referred to above.




6 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Oh Aub, you guys are such a cute family, I love your swim suite. I love Mya's too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's growing up so fast! And the pool looks fantastic! Steph

Amberly said...

it looks so fun up there!

Robyn said...

How fun! She looks like she is a little shocked to be swimming! So cute and yoy do look so cute in your swimsuit! so fun!

Croslands said...

Oh, I am so sad and jealous all at the same time. I'm sad to have missed the party. You guys look so cute in your new swimsuits. Mya is growing bigger! I can't believe she's had her first swim. Get that girl ready for Hawaii!!

Cassi and John said...

Cute family...I love your swim suit, I have the same one! If you guys ever come to st. George come visit us!