Friday, August 29, 2008

Extreme Make-over

BEFORE

The road to beauty is often painful and embarrassing.

The carnage...frightening isn't it!


AFTER



I love it, my neck feels naked but I think I'll get used to it!

10 comments:

Katelyn & Wade said...

Oh! So cute! I think a little post-prego makeover should be included in the deal!

lramey said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!! Now we can be twinners!!!! you look beautiful!!!

does the cody like it???

Wilson Family said...

Oh my gosh Aub, it is gorgeous, you look more like your Mom, I LOVE it.

Raquel said...

aubry
so VERY cute-- you look so much like your mom which is so cute- I did the same cut but it doesn't look the greatest- I think my shape of face is not right for the cut but I had to try it.

The Stanley's said...

Adorable! You still look young as ever! WHAT?! You just had a baby?!

Robyn said...

Aubs, I really love it and not just because I did it!:) You really look so cute! What did Cody think?

Croslands said...

I agree with all of these smart ladies. Oh so cute.

Anonymous said...

TOOO STINKIN' CUTE!!! Steph

Marti McDAniel said...

Aubry,

I'm so glad I found you blog! I had no idea that you guys had a baby!! She is so cute!!
I love your haircut! I say short is so much better for everyone!

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

Aub I love it! very cute, you need something new when you become a new mom.