
The first weekend in August I went with the Hansen Girls; Debi, Kim and Mallory, to the Utah Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City. This girls trip is such a good time we invited Mya and Cody to join us this year. Really I just couldn't bear the thought of leaving Mya home for that long, so Cody graciously agreed to come along as our head baby-sitter and designated driver. I think he was a little nervous about being cooped up with all the estrogen. I was nervous about his boredom level because this trip is all about food, plays, food, shopping, dessert and a good book! But Cody found the golf course and that helped out a bit.
- The Two Gentleman of Verona - The star of the show was an adorable dog!
- Othello- This one was my least favorite, but I have a hard time with the tragedies.
- Cyrano de Bergerac - Such a sweet love story I almost cried at the end, probably my favorite.
- The Taming of the Shrew- I think this is such a funny story, the fighting between the two main characters was so funny.
- Fiddler on the Roof - Cody came with us to this one, I love this musical! TRADITION! TRADITION!!




2 comments:
There's no way you just had a baby aubry! you look so good! You must share your secret! Cody is so sweet to go with you! It sounds like you had a lot of fun and even a little relaxation!
Cody is a good husband! And Mike seconds my opinion. Isn't Mac old enough to go now? That's weird that she wasn't there!Ha.
Post a Comment