Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday Picture - 7 weeks

7 weeks old
As evidenced by this picture you are still pretty stingy with your smiles. Mom tries to talk, oooo and aaaahhh as much as possible but with little success. That's OK though, you are my snuggler and I love that. We have some fussy times that we have to work through lately. Usually in the evenings, sometimes I'm pretty sure I've eaten something that didn't agree with you and others I thing you are just grumpers and want to let us know about it.Your sisters are madly in love with you and think they can do whatever they want with you. The other day Papa asked for someone to bring you to him and Sadie hopped right up and had her arms around ready to help him out. Both Nana and mommy were quick to assist her. Today's game was to see how much air you could get in your bouncer. Sweet Hayze, you are going to have to be a rough and tumble little boy to keep up with these two ladies.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Cute little toot! He looks like he has just a hint of a smile. Looks like he will keep us begging for a little longer.