Thursday, May 9, 2013

A quick visit...

Our Uncle Adam graduated with his master's degree in international business! We are so happy for him and very proud of him and his cute family for all that they have sacrificed and how hard he has worked to accomplish his goal. His hard work has paid off and he was offered a wonderful job! The only downside to this is that it is all the way in Wichita, Kansas. Thankfully before they moved they paid a quick visit to the Utah clan. And when I say quick I mean it, like 3 days quick.
 The last time we saw little Abigail was when she was at Christmas when she was just a little older than Hayze is now. My how quickly little ones grow and change! I can't tell you how many times I kissed those luscious cheeks and squeezed her squish-tastic thighs in the few days they were here. As you can see they just beg for it.
The 3 Hansen girl cousins. 
Mya and Sadie were just thrilled to have Adam and Cami here! They know that Adam will play, wrestle, toss them around and do about anything they ask. They also enjoyed miss Abby and Mya was thrilled by how easily Abby would smile at her. I will admit to doing all I could to get her to smile as well because when she does it just lights up her whole chubby face. So cute!!
We love you guys, thanks for the visit! Good luck on your new adventure!

1 comment:

AdCam said...

Oh man! We so enjoyed spending time with you cute ladies and Hayze. We miss you already and can't wait to see you in June