Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday Pictures - 3 Weeks

3 Weeks Old
Oh my little Mister, three weeks gone by and I don't know what to do about it. Time with a baby moves at an altered pace doesn't it? That little bit of sleep deprivation makes life a little longer at moments but then I look around and realize that suddenly three weeks of your sweet little life have flown away. You are such a sweet little man and I can't resist just sitting and holding you and letting you snuggle, kissing your little fuzzy cheeks, your soft hair, holding your sweet long fingers and loving every bit of it.
This week we had a shower for your to be Auntie Hallah. You hung out with grandpa and Uncle Tyson downstairs while all the ladies visited. You got showered a little as well that night. Our dear friend Deni made you this darling Mickey Mouse beanie and a snugly Mickey quilt. Mommy is sure there needs to be a Disney trip planned around that blanket....maybe when Uncle K gets home. 
You don't seem to vary in your schedule too much. We can count on you letting us know, much more vocally now, that it has been 3 hours and your meal is due. I don't mind so much during the day but a little bit longer stretch at night would be nice. I guess that too will come before I know it.

1 comment:

Debi said...

I love this picture of Hayze in the darling hat!