To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega
Well, it happened! My 'little' brother is all grown up and married to the girl of his dreams.
The weather was absolutely ideal. I will admit I was a bit worried about it since we all know how utterly temperamental Utah can be in the spring. But mother nature blessed us with blue skies, sunshine and not a bit of rain or wind. It was heavenly! I even heard a few gentlemen saying it was getting a bit warm in their suits.
Miss Mya sure loves these two and I'm pretty sure that the feeling is mutual.
My cute family, I just love them!!!
Officially Uncle Tyson and Auntie Hallah with all their crazies.
I couldn't resist a photo of her gorgeous bouquet.
Miss Mya workin' her magic on the groomsmen.
Ty sure has a great group of friends.
My handsome little Mr Hayze looking quite smashing in his suspenders and bow tie. Auntie Kim custom made us this miniature little tie so it was just right.
Uncle McKay had requested that he be present at the wedding. He wanted a full size card board cut out of himself but as hard as my mom searched she couldn't find a full body picture and there wasn't time to have him take one and send it to us. So he will have to settle for this hilarious head shot. I think it was even better! We held it up over people's shoulders in pictures and it looked frighteningly realistic. Like he was there photo bombing, which I think is how he would like it. I told my dad he should pack it in Ty's honeymoon suitcase so when he got to Mexico... surprise! But dad likes it too much to risk it not coming back.
We carpooled with my Grandma and Grandpa Keetch and the girls were in heaven. We loved being with them and appreciated their help with the girls. Mya informed them that they have the coolest car ever!! I'm thrilled about that because they have a Tahoe and lately she's been telling us she wants a minivan and no offence to all my minivan drivers... I love you but I'm just not that into the van scene.
Sadie latched right onto my Grandma that day and she became the safety zone. There were lots and lots of new people and that made her a little wary and shy. She only wanted great grandma, it took me a bit of coaxing to get here to come with me to do pictures. Both grandma and I were excited by this development because up until now she would play shy and avoid her attempts to befriend her.
Reception Time!
They had a lovely reception at Castle Park in Lindon. I had never been there before but it was very pretty. The room was big enough for the stream of wonderful people that came to support them. It had beautiful woodwork details and a fun chandelier, and the bride's room was beautiful! I wish I had a picture of it. The room lent itself well to Hallah's darling vintage theme. Vintage books, many from her grandparents, served as centerpieces with candles glowing in mercury glass and lots of beautiful pastel and white flowers.
My sweet family. I'm a pretty lucky lady!
The photographer managed to capture this gem of our little camera shy lady. I love it!
Sweet Sisters.
My sweet family. I'm a pretty lucky lady!
The photographer managed to capture this gem of our little camera shy lady. I love it!
Sweet Sisters.
Hallah's sister made her cakes, and there were delish! I had a piece of one of the other two smaller cakes, the chocolate, and it was so moist and yummy! My compliments to her talented sister.
Then there was a little dancing...
Uncle McKay made the rounds again. We had to get him a pic with his ladies.
And then after a whirlwind day they were on their way. Off to enjoy the sun and sand in beautiful Mexico. I hope you guys know how much we love you and are thrilled for this exciting adventure you have awaiting you.





1 comment:
Oh such beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing their big day. I'm happy for them and glad that the weather cooperated and everything went so smoothly. Your beautiful girls and your sweet tiny boy look so cute! And you, my dear, look amazing! Wow.
I think my favorite is the picture of Mya with all the groomsmen. Hilarious.
Post a Comment