Little Mister is one week old. Today was the day we were scheduled to be induced originally before mommy's blood pressure changed things. We can't believe it's already been one whole week. This week we have found ourselves spending more time at mommy's work than she would have liked to. The doctor has been monitoring your jaundice level very closely and we have found ourselves in the outpatient lab awaiting yet another heel stick/blood draw. Some days you just sleep right through this procedure without any complaint and others you let the lab tech and mommy know you were not pleased one bit. Thankfully your levels have slowly decreased and we have avoided the light box that sometimes accompanies jaundice.
4 comments:
Poor mommy and gauze! Hope things are going better!
Hayze ! I hate auto correct sometimes!
Hello little man! I'm glad you are feeling better. I hope you are getting some good rest and letting your momma rest too. Love you, little Hayze.
Awe! He's so cute Aubrey! Hope the jaundice keeps going down, you have such a cute family!
Post a Comment