Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Pretties

I love the celebration of Easter. I love the symbolism of the beginning of a new season and new life. I love seeing the flowers push up out of the ground, the greens, yellows, pinks and purples. I love singing popcorn popping on the apricot tree, and hunting for Easter eggs. I love new Easter dresses and getting into our Sunday best.

But, most of all I love remembering our Savior. His love for us and the 'new life' we can bring to ourselves when we take full advantage of the atonement that he made for each of us so that we can be washed clean of our sins. I am thankful for the plan of salvation and the we will have the opportunity to live again and be with our families forever. I can't think of a more wonderful gift.



We had a wonderful day filled with our families and we are so thankful for them and know that we are so blessed to be surrounded by so much love and support.

Happy Easter all!

4 comments:

Amberly said...

someday our kids will play together. I hope it's not when they are 27, because I think they will have a blast!

kimmalee said...

So beautiful. What beautiful little girls you make.

Mallory said...

They have done it yet again. So cute, the both of them. Man, I sure love those two. "Lincoln Tunnel!!!" :)

Jennie said...

I love your cuties in their easter outfits :) So adorable! I'm glad that you had a good easter. Love you and thinking of you and thank you for the thoughts about the true meaning of easter.