"I said Mac and Cheese! Grandpa tricked me!"
~Watching Hunting Shows with daddy:
"You do not have a tag for that animal, I must warn you."
Cody: No, they have a tag.
" Congratulations, you have completed this area."
(I think someone has been playing a lot of big game hunter with Aunt Kenzie)
(I think someone has been playing a lot of big game hunter with Aunt Kenzie)
~Referring to the way her legs feel while walking in the swimming pool:
"My legs are a little rusty."
~In Target trying on a pair of shoes:
"OOooh, these are fashionable!"
~Quotes from some of our rough mornings:
" I'm having a catastrophe!"
"I have no choices today!"
~A very distraught Mya after Sadie started to throw her cars across the room:
"Sadie broke my heart!"
Me: How did she break your heart?
"She hurt my heart because she threw the cars."
~Not Wanting her hair washed:
" I don't like you deez days! I like daddy."
Me: That's OK, you can like me tomorrow. We still have to wash your hair.
"I don't like you tomorrow either. When you go to work I will like it."
I did get a hug and "I really love you." after getting out of the tub.
3 comments:
Oh Mya dear, what a doll you are! These are so fashionable?! Are you kidding me? I wish i could buy you a whole closet of shoes just to hear you say that phrase!
And I love the hunting comments to Cody. Well-trained, that one!
Thanks for sharing all her expressions. I love reading those! It always gives a glimps of her personality. Funny gal!
i love her.
Post a Comment