The Gold Stars for hardest working appliances in the Hansen household goes to...a very overworked washer and dryer. Besides their regularly scheduled Monday loads they had to step it up and wash blankets, a car seat, vomit covered clothes, blankets, a stuffed giraffe, daddy's oil covered clothes, more vomit clothes, jammies, and bed linens. Then just when they thought they had earned a restful Tuesday a second round of soiled clothes was thrust upon them. Well done my little friends, I truly appreciate what you and don't know how people got by without you.
3 comments:
oh, please let it pass quickly! and thank heavens we don't have to do laundry by hand... I'd just throw it all away, seriously. here's to healthy at your house!
So sorry the kids are still sick. That's no fun for anyone. I'm really grateful for all modern appliances too. Especially clean running water and flush potties.
Oh vomit in the car is the worst! I'm so sorry your little ladies are sick! I hope you didn't catch it. I'm with you, thank heavens for washing machines, especially when vomit is involved.
Post a Comment