I don't know how well you can see in the picture but on Christmas eve the girls got a very special present from Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Keetch. They got their very own wooden rocking chairs that Grandpa hand carved their names in. My Grandpa is a very talented wood carver, but that's another post entirely.

Dream come true! A fan that lights up, and goes tourney, tourney!! I am dying over her awesome morning hair as well.
Sadie was more interested in the chocolate that she discovered in her stocking than she was the presents.
Miss Mya's other request, a pink camera.
She had a blast snapping pictures of every single item she opened. She got some new movies from Nana and she had to lay each one on the ground, snap a photo and then repeat the process. Same deal with new outfits, each item earned it's own time in front of the lens.
Lovin' her some British Cars.
Sadie finally opened a present and she would have been content to stop there. She actually did stop there and refused to continue or even consider opening another until we put in her new Little Einstein's movie.
Grams, Grandpa and the boys came over after their 7am church and spent some time.
Finally making it to her second present of the day, while keeping a watchful eye on 'rocket'.
Me and my brothers
Our morning adventures continued at Nana and Papa's house.

There were presents galore!
Cars 2 and Lion King = Happy Mya
Tupperware on head = Happy Sadie
Uncle Adam and Aunt Cami spoiled these little ladies. They made these awesome chimes for us. They were a hit!
These lovelies are a little piece of heaven.
Sadie wolfed down 2, the first before the adults had even sat down. This girl knows what's good.
My 2 pretty ladies modeling their Christmas day best.
Funny story... I had bows to match their dresses but of course they were no where to be found when church time rolled around. I looked high and low, even resorted to going through the bags of wrapping trash. Of course I found them the next day, hidden under the kitchen table.
Our final destination for the evening was Grams house.
4 comments:
What a wonderful and full day! The girls Sunday dresses are beautiful! You must be ready for more room to put all the presents!
So many darling pictures of you all! Christmas was way more fun this year, wasn't it? I love seeing your sweet little girls' faces all excited about their presents. And those pajamas and Christmas dresses are so so cute!
I'm glad you guys had a blast in Disney World. I can't wait to hear all about it. Sorry the transition back to real life has been a bummer. It stinks to come back from vacations. Love and miss you guys!
I am dying that she loves Cars so much!!! She must be very popular with all the boys!
1 I love your brothers ties.
2 7am church? Seriously?!
3 your daughters are the best dressed little girls ever. So darling!
Post a Comment