It was so much fun to watch her this year, she was so excited about everything. Choruses of "Oh my gosh!" "Oh my Goodness" rang out through the entire occasion.
Cousin Bo helped us celebrate.

The pure joy! I love how expressive her little face is, there is never any question how little miss feels. If you ever wonder just watch her eyebrows, they tell it all.

Trying out her scooter from Cody and I. She also got a helmet (which she has been asking for since her 2nd birthday). I don't know if she is so thrilled with it since it's tight on her big noggin'.
Uncle K and Megan
Tyson pulled an Uncle Mark on us and konked out like this in the hammock.


The pure joy! I love how expressive her little face is, there is never any question how little miss feels. If you ever wonder just watch her eyebrows, they tell it all.
Trying out her scooter from Cody and I. She also got a helmet (which she has been asking for since her 2nd birthday). I don't know if she is so thrilled with it since it's tight on her big noggin'.She wanted a pink cake, so we had red velvet. Yum - O!
She isn't quite sure what to do with them, but she knew exactly which Princesses were represented.
How awesome it this "Mapunzel" braid Grams made?!

Pappa and Nanna were out of town so we celebrated again on Sunday. What girl can object to 2 parties?
Loving her new Ariel towel for swimming lessons.

Oh my... love it!


Thank you to all our amazing family who celebrated with us. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family around us. Mya is lucky to be so loved and she got spoiled rotten by all of you.
Miss Mya, you are so dear to my heart. I love you so very much. It makes me so happy to watch you grow and experience things every day. Your enthusiasm is contagious and you make me laugh every single day. You are a feisty little squirt and we often go head to head when you get into trouble. You have your daddy's stubborn streak that can sometimes make things a little crazy. But in a way I am thankful for this strong will because I think in this day and age you have to have a little bit of spunk to stand up for what is right. I love you so very much and can't wait to see you grow and become the wonderful girl I know you will.
Thank you to all our amazing family who celebrated with us. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family around us. Mya is lucky to be so loved and she got spoiled rotten by all of you.
Miss Mya, you are so dear to my heart. I love you so very much. It makes me so happy to watch you grow and experience things every day. Your enthusiasm is contagious and you make me laugh every single day. You are a feisty little squirt and we often go head to head when you get into trouble. You have your daddy's stubborn streak that can sometimes make things a little crazy. But in a way I am thankful for this strong will because I think in this day and age you have to have a little bit of spunk to stand up for what is right. I love you so very much and can't wait to see you grow and become the wonderful girl I know you will. Love you forever, Mommy

2 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet mya! Kenzie loves you so much!!
We are so grateful to have such a darling granddaughter! We love you Mya. Nana and Papa
Post a Comment