Thursday, March 10, 2011

What would you do?



So, while browsing the Internet earlier today I happened across the Disney blog that was posing the question, "If you could work at Disneyland what would you want to do?" I was intrigued by the answers people had. Many wanted to be Princesses, more than a few wanted to be Jungle Cruise guides (which kind of surprised me), many others said they would do just about anything to be a part of the Disney Magic. These responses took me back to my younger days when I really thought that was something I wanted to do... Study abroad Disney...yep I checked into it. I would have LOVED to be any of the Princesses; Cinderella, Belle, Sleeping Beauty. It would be so much fun to see the joy on the kids faces when they met who to them was the real Princess.

So here is my question for all my blog passers-by, I don't care if you normally aren't a comment leaver. Now is the time...I want to know what your dream job at Disneyland is.

What would you love to do.


Here are some of mine....

~Princess, yep still would love that.

~ I would love to be the cute old lady that gets to play the Fairy Godmother! (Maybe I can retire and do that)

~I'm sure there has to be some official first aide person.

~Haunted Mansion worker, probably mostly for the costumes

~Tour guide; I would love to know all the random Disney facts like the members only club is the only place in Disneyland with 2-ply toilet paper.

~ photographer


10 comments:

The Stanley's said...

definently a photographer!

Tiffany said...

Oh Haunted Mansion worker FOR SURE!!!

Is there a Pirates of the Carribean worker? If so that would be my second choice.

Kurt Goodman said...

Wouldn't mind raking in the bucks being president and CEO- but being realistic, I think I would take care of the Clydesdales that pull the wagons up and down mainstreet USA.

McKay V. Keetch said...

jungle cruise... but only for a week or so. then, of coarse, an imagineer. it would be amazing to be able to be a part of designing and creating all of those awe-inspiring attractions.

Stephanie said...

hmmm... that's a tough one! A princess would be nice- I first thought minnie mouse, but that might get too hot.
It might be fun to also be a baker who makes all the delicious goodies...
or someone in charge of decorating for holidays...

The Keetch Klan said...

I would love to be a princess or even one of the characters like pluto or tiger so I could have fun with the kids and make them smile. I could also work in the candy/cookie shop making and selling the goodies-YUM!

Mallory said...

Well I never would have thought, but I'm gonna have to go with a princess. Everybody would be so happy to see you, you don't have to sell anything to anybody--people just want to take pictures with you, you get to wear a pretty gown and...yeah. I see no flaws to this plan. Any job in that land would be ideal though.

Jennie said...

You pose and interesting question Aubs. I would want to be a pirate anywhere.
Or work with dolphins...oh wait, that's Sea World :)

Taufer Family said...

Always wanted to be Belle! But I would love to dress the little girls up like the princesses and do their hair. I can't remember what shop it's at! But I love little girls' reaction when they are all fancy, their little personalities just shine!

kimmalee said...

Mmm, photographer, princess of course, and the costumes at the haunted mansion are definitely the best. You've got some good options there. I would NOT love to wear the german get up at the matterhorn. Less than flattering.