Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday Picture - 44

44 Weeks Old


Another week gone by, I can't believe it. I love your little face so much I can't even believe it. You have hit the needy, mommy-only phase. Which can be hard since there are so many other people that want to love you. And since your sister seems to be back in that phase too mommy feels a little crazy sometimes but I love my girls so much, I just don't seem to have a lap big enough to keep you with me but still far enough apart that you don't whack each other.

2 comments:

Debi said...

I will admit that I love watching the girls for you while you work. With Mommy gone they have to go to me! Well, if Mckenzie is gone. Ha Thanks for letting us watch the girls.

kimmalee said...

That is such a cute picture. Those cheeks and those blue eyes. So pretty.