This week has brought a new 'happy' noise to our household. I think Cody described it the best when he said it sounds like an alligator hissing. It is the funniest guttural sound that she projects from the back of her throat, I can't help but laugh every time she does it. Some babies squeal in delight, well our little one hisses.
If you really want to hear her get going, bring a kitty in the room; instant excitement.
If you really want to hear her get going, bring a kitty in the room; instant excitement.

5 comments:
That is about the funniest thing I have ever heard come out of a little lady. So so funny. Can't wait to hear it in person!!!
She's a doll! I love those funny sounds babies make! It makes me wonder what they're thinking.
Brinley and I watched it together. "Funny Baby." was the comment. : )
So cute! She is a doll.
LOL so cute! and she does it on cue! I just love seeing what new tricks they learn each week.
Post a Comment