She makes me laugh everyday with some of the funny things she repeats, the faces she pulls and the things she notices as we are driving down the street.
*She loves to sing 'Once there was a Snowman' or 'mo-man', 'Rosies' and 'Monkeys'.
*She is getting quite proficient at her animal sounds, her daddy is so proud she even knows what an Elk says.
* Nursery is getting more fun, she even goes to the lesson without protest. She did steal the bag of marshmallows and dump them on the floor the other day and is less than talented with a dixie cup but all in all it's a good time.
*She loves to dance! And boy can this little body wiggle! Poor Aunt Kenzie is pestered over and over to dance whenever we are over there. But, I don't think she minds, it gives her an excuse to blast her Hannah Montana CD.
*She still loves books! There are a couple that we read multiple times each day, I have them memorized... 'Mintin' (The Mitten book) and 'Piddies' (Piggies). She is starting to allow us to branch out to books with more words, but you have to read fast or the attention span gets in the way.
I love you my sweet Mya, you make my days!!
7 comments:
What a cutie. I love that age. They learn so much, but haven't yes mastered true sass :) I'm impressed she knows what an elk says. I can't say I even know that one myself!
Man she is so cute. I think she has even more hair than when I was there. Good gracious little one!
Love it Aub...she is so cute! It is so fun to watch them grow.
She is just adorable. We should get our babies together to play. I'm afraid my fatty is likely twice her size but she's fun:)
I dare say Mya is the ONLY 19 month old who know what an elk says, impressive! This is the best age!
Hi Aubry!
She is so cute! I love the hair, I was just thinking she could be the next Annie with that curly hair and dressed in red!
How are you feeling, I was noticing that your baby isn't that far behind mine.
Post a Comment