Thursday, January 21, 2010

Preggers

25 week Belly


I've never been the most self confident in my shape, preggo or not, but I felt bad when I realized that I don't have any real belly pictures from when I was pregnant with Mya. So for my own recording I decided I better take a few with this little bean. As you can see I simply look like I've taken down the entire buffet at Rodizio Grill.

I really am enjoying being pregnant, I love feeling her wiggle around inside. That is really the craziest thing. I am feeling much better, no more puke-tastic days. Just the basic achies with a little bit of heartburn on the side. We had a good laugh, for about a week when asked where her sister was, Mya would quickly point to my chest. Yup, those are getting bigger too. Now everyone has a sister in their tummy, including her and daddy.

13 comments:

kimmalee said...

Yep, you don't look pregnant yet to me. I'm glad you are documenting with photos. That way I can see your preggo cuteness too! Hooray! I'm also glad that you are feeling better. Miss you my dear.

Katie said...

You look so cute! Love it!

Ashley said...

Wow! You look great. Confidence or not! :) You must be just a few days ahead of me. When are you due?

The Stanley's said...

I agree with kim, you do not look pregnant! I am glad your feeling better! Mya is a sweetheart I can't wait to see her with her sister! it will be so fun

Aunt Debi said...

Go ahead and click away. I'm still waiting for you to look pregnant. I think you look wonderful, but I might be a little bit prejudice.

Trish Griffee said...

LOL..kids are so cute. I think you look FABULOUS!!! I look 6 months from day 1. Oh wait. you knew that. you've seen:)

Sue said...

Oh my goodness you are gorgeous! That is so darling about Mya, such a sweetie. Thank you again for your sweet messages. You are so wonderful. I just absolutely love you!!

The Postings of Pence said...

Like I told you, you just look like you had a big thanksgiving dinner! I'm so excited. You are a cutee!

Anonymous said...

O good heavens what I would have given to be that cute when I was preggers! ;)

Stephen & Kendra said...

Belly? What belly? You look great. So excited for you and the adventures of two.

Marcie said...

BUG...Member me at 25 weeks? I looked full term! You are so funny! Where are your babies hiding? Waaaaaaay in the back?

Jason & Kelli West said...

You do look fantastic. You dont look like you are 25 weeks along, more like 8 weeks along :). You have always been so beautiful. Feel good in knowing that you look great!! Congrats!!

Wilson Family said...

Aub...you are so cute...Love the Little belly and the stories that you can tell about kids are so cute. Can't wait to meet your new little bean