
Oh, the annual girls trip to Cedar City. What a good time! We saw 'Private Lives', 'Foxfire', 'Secret Garden', 'Henry V', 'As You Like It' and 'Comedy of Errors'. I am always so amazed by the costumes, sets and the actors. This year we had a few more participants. McKenzie and Camarie ventured on their maiden voyage to the festival, and Cody and Adam came along as the official babysitters for Tate and Mya.

If you ever are in need of fairyland delights, the gift shop at the festival should be your first stop. It is always a pleasure to wander around the shop discovering treasures covered in glitter.

I couldn't resist this... my little druggie.
I'll admit that I am guilty of occasionally assisting my child with sleeping, and apparently she likes the taste.

The babysitters, shakin' it with Mya

Sweet little Tate. It seems like he has changed so much since his last visit. All of the sudden he is a little man, until he starts to cry then you remember, thanks to his quivery little lip, that he's still a cuddly little babe.

Prior to Kimmy's departure home we took advantage of a sunny day and had a cousin swim party. Curtis and Nichole brought their 2 adorable girls and we had a grand time until all the babies were wailing.

Mya, modeling those crazy things Aunt Kenzie is always wearing.

Taters!!

Up until now, when sliding, there has been no reaction from Mya. She remained somber from beginning to end. But, this time giggles and smiles were plentiful.
4 comments:
Yep, these girly trips are a must. I sure love the girl time. I love the little druggie Mya picture. Such a sweetie.
Oh my gosh. The muscles video made me laugh out loud! I watched it over and over. SO FUNNY!
That is an awesome water slide. You guys look like you had a ton of fun. Oh, and I'm loving Mya's curly hair.
how fun. I love vacations!!
Post a Comment