About a week ago while we were in Cedar City at the Shakespeare Festival we started feeding Mya ice cubes and she would pull the funniest face. So, of course we keep encouraging her to do it over and over again and now she does it all the time. We tell her to flex her muscles and this is what we get...
7 comments:
I seriously laughed so hard I almost peed my pants! That is so dang funny!
oh my goodness she is sooo cute!
That's hilarious! I love cute kiddos :)
UGH! Take the picture already! What a cutie.
Oh. My. Goodness! I can't stand it! What a little doll face of a niece I have. That is super cute.
i LAUGHED my head off! first at Mya and then watched it a second time cuz Cody is just as funny in the background! What a hoot!
Those muscle pictures are HILARIOUS! She is getting to such a fun age now.
Post a Comment