Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Month's Worth of Thursday Pictures

I have been slackin' on my Thursday picture posting, so here is a catch up for the last 4 weeks.


(37 Weeks)

Mya and Cody out in front of Mom's favorite breakfast Cafe in St. George... Bear Paw!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(38 Weeks)

Sportin' Uncle McKay's ave's and lookin' good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



(39 Weeks)

At the Holy Cow boutique with Mom and Grams.

Mom and Grams had a great time, Mya was slightly indifferent.

P.S. If you all haven't partaken of the cinnamon rolls at the Holy Cow, they are SO worth the trip!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(40 Weeks)
Mya has officially been 'out' as long as she was 'in'.
I can't believe it, she is growing so fast.
I am loving the games of peek-a-boo, waving bye-bye, and watching her discover each new thing. She is so smart and happy, I love her to pieces!
Her personality is also changing, I am seeing the red head come through. Anger or frustration results in high pitched screams, that frankly I don't know what to do with. How do you discipline that, or do I just leave it and wait, any ideas are welcome. When I trained my dog not to bark I sprayed her in the face with a squirt bottle . . . wonder if that's an option? Ha, ha :)

She just wanted everyone to see her beautiful bracelet.
She was so enthralled when I put it on her this morning; they haven't fit her tiny little wrists until now.

15 comments:

Marcie said...

How fun is she?? What a spit fire!! Screaming I have NO idea what to tell you, I wouldn't know how to deal with that either!! I think she is so cute, it's okay. I want you to know I ate ALL the cookies by myself. It was that kinda day, so thanks for the love!!

The Postings of Pence said...

i love the first picture ...she is looking at Cody with such complete trust and love...as far as the red head thing..hehe 2 sisters with red hair...I think you just learn to smile and get ear plugs

Amberly said...

those last two pics are so precious! what a sweetheart you get to spend your days with, lucky mama!

kimmalee said...

Oh my little princess Mya, what a big girl she is! I can't wait to play peek-a-boo with her in a week and a half! Didn't know she learned that new trick! I think the squirt bottle thing sounds hilarious. I would love to see the look on her face after you try that. "Mom are you kidding me?"

Trish Griffee said...

She is so tiny. I love those huge flowers in her hair. Let me know if the spray bottle works. I might try it myself:)

lramey said...

oh.the.cuteness.

love her daintily showing her "pretty"!

good luck with the red head coming out- i'm having my own problem with that which is ROJO!!!!

The Stanley's said...

I love the last picture.. her toes all curled up!! I love that you do this! Keep it up!

Aunt Debi said...

Boy my grand daughter is adorable! How can the rest of you stand it!

Robyn said...

Aubs, she looks so big to me all of the sudden! She is such a cute little monkey!

The Hunt's said...

Love the little belly on her in the photo Cody's holding her! The last two, she really looks like you! It's crazy to put the 40 weeks into perspective, the "in" part seemed sooo much longer didn't it?? You dress her so cute Aubrey!

Anonymous said...

Rhett does the screaming thing too I don't know what to do either because he doesn't understand the discipline thing yet. I am hoping he will grow out of it once he is able to verbalize what he is feeling.

Morgan Family said...

Wow she is so cute! Looks like you have been having a good time. I love that she is so into her bracelet! She is such a doll!

Erin Evelyn said...

thanks for your sweet comment about our little baking project! its just cake inside. Go chech out bakerella.blogspot she has the recipe and other really cute ideas!!

Wilson Family said...

Oh Aub she is so cute...aren't little girls just so much fun

Kayla said...

She is so cute and getting so big so fast! About the screaming...my BOYS do it too....there seems to be no fixing that! I have tried it all....they still scream! Good luck with that it only seems to get longer and stronger!