Our little family was lucky enough to get to spend spring break in Disney world with Cody's parents, sisters and his Aunt's Family. It was an absolute blast! The plane ride there was touch and go, it was right smack dab in the middle of little miss Mya's nap time so there was much rejoicing when we got off the plane, by Cody and I and all the people that were sitting near us. We rented an great little house that was about 20 minutes from the parks and it was perfect. We all had our own rooms. Mya had a very spacious closet that served as her suite. And there was also plenty of space to gather and just hang out.
The first day we ventured out into the pouring rain to hit Disney's Hollywood studios.
We donned our ponchos, covered up the babies and hit the road. One good thing about rain is that is does reduce the number of visitors to the park from out of control to mildly crazy.
We had a great time riding the Tower of Terror, Rockin' Roller coaster and watching this awesome car stunt show. Those guys can drive!
waiting for in the gift shop for the rest of the guys to come off Tower of Terror.
Oh, and If any of you must experience the magic of Disney with a stroller, use the rider switch passes, they are awesome! Between those and the fast passes we rode everything multiple times.
The second day brought sunshine, sorry to all of you guys back home who had snow.
Ha! I was thrilled I wasn't here, sorry.
Family Picture at Animal Kingdom. If you look close you can see the big cool tree in the background.
It took a large amount of convincing and reassuring on my part and lots of weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth on McKenzie's part but she did it. She conquered Everest!
It is so awesome, you go backwards! Way fun!
I think this was McKenzies 3rd or 4th time on this ride.
The ride she wanted nothing to do with in the first place.
It was a great time, we raced toboggans down the slopes, relaxed in the lazy river and chilled with Mya in the kiddie pool.
Water was a much better experience this time around. She loved hanging in the shallow area and riding with me on the tube around the lazy river.
P.S. This counts as Mya's thursday picture for the week. (42 weeks)
And this my friends was not the end of our fabulous trip but the end of my camera. Sadly it ran out of battery and I forgot to pack my charger. So, I will be begging pictures of the other camera's that accompanied us. But, I assure you the next couple of days spent at the magic kingdom were awesome! I love the magic kingdom, it is my favorite park. We took Mya on all the kiddie rides, Pirates, the Haunted Mansion and good old Small World. And Cody and I got our fill of all the mountains; Splash, Big Thunder, and Space.
Thank you to everyone for all your help with Mya, and for all the awesome memories!

5 comments:
It Looks like you had a great time. The time we went to Disney World it rained most of the time but besides being wet it was definately better because no people. You have such a cute little family.
Awwwh we were there in the fall and you are really making me want to go back! So fun!
Oh yay!! My favorite place in the world. Isn't Disney great. I love little one's faces!
Yep, that was awesome. We need to do it every year eh?
Looks like so much fun! I love Disney World! I'm glad you got to go.
Post a Comment