Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday Picture, Teeth and a Doctor's Visit


(43 weeks)

Oh, our sweet Mya is having a rough time. Her 2 top teeth are comming in and she is not

thrilled with this whole experience. I think one is way close to breaking through and I think the other is close behind. I feel so bad for her, she is happy on minute and then all the sudden...melt down and snuggle mode. I really can't complain about the snuggling that is kind of sweet.


We went to the Doctor's today and wahoo no shots!

She is still a skinny little minute, she's only gained a pound since our last visit. I have been given strict instructions to increase her caloric intake. She is still in the 78% for length and sadly her head grew again. I wish it would stop so I don't have to worry about it. We aren't going to do any other tests right now but if it grows more between now and our next check up then we have to go have a CT scan. I'm sure it is just because she is so smart. :)
Our goal for the next couple of weeks... learn to crawl!

4 comments:

The Adcocks said...

So sweet. Hey, if you need any suggestions on ways to increase caloric intake, I'm your gal. She may not like the taste, but there are small baby food jars of meat. The chicken is high calorie plus high protein to help her with muscle development.

Trish Griffee said...

She's so sweet. I hope her little head stops growing so quickly so you can stop stressing and so there are no problems. She is still Super Cute!

kimmalee said...

Oh my poor little niece! She looks so worn out. She needs me!

Anonymous said...

Man teething sucks!! But she is super cute!! I hope you can put some weight on her!!