Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!















Let the Halloween Celebrations Begin!


Witches, devils, ghosts, black cats; we had it all this Halloween! I must say that Mya's first halloween was a success!




Mya and I began our huanting by surprising Grandpa Keetch at work. Then we went to see my Nurse friends at work, only 2 Halloween babies born that I know of.


Nurse Mya at your service!

I love these little scrubs!

And I love that her belly is hanging out in all the pics.


Uncle McKay a.k.a. Jim Halpert as Dave


Mya still isn't too sure of McKay's new hairdo, she doesn't cry, but she is more cautious around him than she used to be.


Aunt McKenzie showing off her witchy hair and nose before heading out to Trick or Treat.


I call this photo: Love me s'more

Uncle Adam and his sweetie Camarie.


Cute Cousins; Addie and Holden Bullock

We are wondering if Addie's face is still red, that paint was a little more permanent than they thought.


These are the GreATesT cookies in all the land! My Grandma Keetch's homemade oreos! I crave these things and they are absolutely my downfall. I can't keep away, I just keep thinking, one more. Okay, just one more. SO delish!

Cute little Cousin Zane!

My aunt made these chaps, they are real live leather!

I guess it helps that it's what they do, leatherwork; saddles, chaps, you name it.

Mya and Grandma

Mya was thrilled with her Trick or Treat prize.

The Keetch Aunties...

Aunt Sherrie: she won her work costume contest with this... watch out mother/baby unit!

Aunt Cindy, my cutie mamma, and Aunt Nilda


HaPPY HaLLOWeeN To All! I hope yours was as fun as ours!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! And what a perfectly cute little nurse Mya made!

kimmalee said...

What fun! Love the pictures of little nurse Mya. Such a sweetie. you guys really know how to celebrate every holiday at your house! Thanks for doing Mckenzie's hair. I'm sure it was your doing. You guys are really great sports!

FishinFamily said...

How cute is she!? I didn't even know they made scrubs baby size. I love her!!

Croslands said...

Your blog is so cute. Mya looks adorable in her scrubs. Grandma D had great timing with the sizing.

Mya should be afraid of McKay, I'm afraid of his hair too.

Don't tell me that CoCo wore camo for Halloween because I don't want to hear it.

Does your grandma want to share her cookie recipe? Maybe you should post it because seeing those cookies made me want to eat them.

Wilson Family said...

okay that costume was too cute

The Adcocks said...

Was that Timapanogos Hospital property on her head? Ha ha. What a great costume! She is growing so fast. I love looking at the pictures. Uncle Adam looks a whole lot like Cody and for a very brief second I was confused why he was smooring with someone other than you!

Hilary said...

Mya looks so adorable! Where on earth did you find baby scrubs anyway?