Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Doctor's visit and a new outfit!

(Don't mind Mya flashing the camera...We'll talk about modesty later)


Today we went to Dr. Glade's for Mya's 4 month check up.

Weight : 13.2 pounds (22%)

Length : 25.75 in (83%)

Head Circ: 17.2 cm (94%)


And she only had to have 2 shots. Thank Heaven!


Last week I came home and discovered a package on our doorstep. I am always thrilled to get things in the mail and I was even more delighted when I discovered the Adorable outfit, Mya is wearing above, inside. When Cody and I went to France last year we met this fantastic group of ladies on the river cruise we went on. They became our adopted aunties and we had a riot spending the week with them. Well, Sue and Nancy, of the afore mentioned aunties, were so sweet and sent this for Mya! How kind is that! I am so thankful for wonderful people and it reminds me that I need to reach out and become a little bit better and a little bit kinder to all of those people in my life.

Thanks again Nancy and Sue!

7 comments:

Amberly said...

how darling is the argyle?! so so so darling little mya!!

Hilary said...

That is so adorable! What nice ladies!

By the way, I have the same toilet paper quirk you do. It's just so much easier to set it somewhere else. :) Glad I'm not the only one.

Tricia said...

Mya is so sweet. And it looks like she loves the camera

Aunt Debi said...

Oh Aubry, We were so delighted to turn on your blog this morning and see the darling new picture of Mya. We miss her so much! Don't let her forget us. It is wonderful to be able to see pictures when we are so far away.

kimmalee said...

What sweet ladies and what an adorable picture of little Mya. She knows how to work it!

Sue said...

Cute! I just LOVE argyle! I loved reading about your quirks too. So fun.

lramey said...

ok, that lil outift was KILLING me at church. it's the cutest ever! the baby wearing it's not too bad on the eyes either!