20 Weeks


This is a new favorite position of
Mya's... legs up in the air. Feet, although discovered earlier, have been rediscovered. In her
car seat, lying on the floor, while being changed, they never seem to loose their appeal. And the drool continues, but now she has added her fingers to the mix and if she can get them, my fingers. They must feel good and squishy.
And tummy time is
becoming much more tolerable because she stays like this for a minute and then just rolls over. I guess she feels more in control.
21 Weeks

Oh, rubbing the eyes! There is something so adorable to me about this simple gesture.
But sometimes we worry, she is very vigorous in her rubbing.
3 comments:
Cutest thing ever!! I still have a hard time believing that you are a mommy! i remember when mckay and sami were little like that!! it does not seem that long ago! makes me feel old ;)
Seriously, you always have her dressed so cute! I think I say that every Thursday, but seriously, SO CUTE!
Your little girl is sooo cute!! I can't believe she is that old already. I hope the delivery went well for since I haven't seen you to ask. Kim Tait
Post a Comment