Friday, December 11, 2015

Hansen Family Ugly Sweater Party


We attended our very first 'Ugly Sweater' Christmas party this year. Alexandra with the help of Uncle Guy and Aunt Leslie put on a fantastic gathering of all the crazy Hansen's in the surrounding area. They were the most delightful hosts and we definitely laughed a lot as we enjoyed one another's attire and exchanged white elephant gifts.
Since this was our first experience with the whole ugly sweater theme we didn't own any and I will tell you what, they are quite difficult to find and expensive to purchase! So we/I decided to do our own spin on ugly and went with super slash annoyingly festive. 
Papa was the winner of the voting for 'best' ugly sweater. I'm pretty sure it was the camo paired with the sweater that took it over the top.
The girlies decorating cookies with Kenz and Trevan.

 Little Senny looking festive in her giant bow and sparkly candy cane.
This was the only picture of my tinsel 'fur' sweater that I concocted for the occasion. I'm sure Leslie was loving how much it shed. But it was pretty entertaining and quite holiday fabulous!

And of course we've got an awesome 'Sadie' face. I love this girl so much!
 And we can honestly say this little boy is our favorite little boy in our family. 'wink' 'wink'


No comments: