Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Night at Temple Square

We spent a fun chilly evening with my family in Salt Lake enjoying the beauty of the temple grounds and the christmas light. I know that with all the different work schedules and how crazy life is that finding a night when we can all get together and do something like this can be a little difficult. But I honestly never regret a second when we can be together. We laugh, and enjoy ourselves. My siblings and parents are incredible with our crazy little herd of children. And they are even patient when it's me, the mom, spilling water all over the table at dinner. 
 We managed to get a picture with decent lighting of both us and the temple and when I looked at it later and noticed Mya had her hat pulled down around her eyes, just to be funny, I will admit to being a little miffed. I also admit to being a little uptight sometimes, I definitely need to work on that. Lesson learned right?


 Uncle Ty was kind enough to act as Sadie's personal transportation. 
 This guy, I make him take selfies with me because I kinda like him.
 The beauty of the temple. It was really neat to be able to go into the visitors center look at the cross section model of the temple with the kiddo's. The girls were really interested in knowing about the rooms. Mya was especially excited as she identified the baptistry. 


 When did this girl get all grown up? I honestly can't believe how quickly the time goes by and how I feel like I'm grasping to make it slow down. But as hard as it is to see her get older, I'm proud to see the little lady that she is growing into. I love her sweet heart and how she truly tries to be a good girl and she succeeds everyday!

No comments: