Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Picnic 2015

Keeping up a Smith family tradition, we gathered with Gram's family for an little pre Easter celebrating. This could possibly be the last time that we can have our picnic up at 'The Orchard' where it's been for so many years. There is the possibility that it may be developed by next year so we were glad the the weather was sunny and shining down on us all together as a family.

Hot dogs, jello eggs, chips, and drinks. These girls were quite content.

Time for a little Easter seeking.  This year Mya was less timid and excited to participate. Sadie and Hayze were content to wander behind everyone else.


Cute cousin Sophie making sure that Hayze got some eggs too.



I'm sure if you asked the girls what their favorite part of the day was, you would hear about roasting marshmallows. Mya was thrilled that she could do it herself! I think she cooked somewhere around 6 for herself! She was quite the roaster, no ash in sight and the perfect golden shades. 

I love the traditions that we share together and I am so happy that my kids get to share the memories I have from my childhood. 

1 comment:

kimmalee said...

Oooo well done Miss Mya. Would you roast a mallow for me? You've got the technique down!