We've had lots of fun things going on this week and Easter Sunday was no exception.
I had to work the night before so the kiddo's watched the morning session of General Conference with Cody and then we all got ready and went to Grams and Grandpa's house for brunch in between sessions. What a wonderful Sunday to share with family, listen to our Prophet and Apostles testify of our Savior Jesus Christ and the miracle of the resurrection. I am so thankful for the blessing of the atonement and His sacrifice for each of us. Because of Him, I can keep these sweet faces as well as my amazing husband and extended family together for eternity.
This little Joe Cool insisted on sporting his shades for the afternoon's festivities. I kinda love it!
The kiddo's were beyond spoiled as they headed outside to gather Easter Eggs.
It was hard, but these cute ladies managed to pause for a just a quick second to flash mom and Grams an Easter smile.
If you get stumped, don't worry your uncles and Grandpa are pretty good at giving you clues to where the hard ones are hidden.
Cute little mug! Who doesn't want to kiss those cheeks?!
Look at all that loot! And those sweet smiles that never left their faces.
Sometimes when your basket is too heavy, if you ask nicely your Uncle Tyson will carry it for you.
Thank you family! Thank you for always being amazing, supportive, loving and sharing so many memories with us. We love you all, Happy Easter.






1 comment:
Oh how I love these little kiddos. Such darling pictures of their Easter hunt. They got some serious loot! Well done my dear littles.
Post a Comment