Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Keetch's Take Temple Square

We lucked out and visited the lights on Temple Square on one of the mildest nights in December. We went prepared to be Popsicles but were pleasantly surprised.
We met Grams, Grandpa, Tyson and Hallah at Blue Lemon for some yummy dinner and treats.
Mr. Hayze was content as could be to just rest his head on the table and let Grandpa feed him sweet potato fries and sugar cookie.

We wandered through the visitor's center, which I had never been in. It was really neat to read some of the history and to see the model of the temple that they have built.

My cute little family! I'm a lucky lady that's for sure!

I love these two so very much!! They are such incredible parents and grandparents, and lets be honest such a cute couple.
Auntie Hallah loving on her little man and Tyson creepin' in the background.
I'm sad that this picture is a little fuzzy but I love that you can see the Christ in the back ground. The true meaning of the season.
I think she's having a nice time... or humoring her mother who was taking yet another picture.

The next few pictures you will have use you imagination to fill in the gaps. Sadie and Mya decided it wast time to bust out their moves in front of the reflecting pool.  No better place right? I attempted video but it was too dark to see them at all. So the only other option was to snap as many pictures as I could.

Sadie was crackin' me up! She was wiggling and shaking her stuff all over.

Hayze was done, done. He had gone completely limp noodle in Ty's arms. 

No comments: