I woke up this afternoon, yes it was afternoon... I worked last night. I woke up to the girls having the time of their lives playing with their My Little Ponies and their new pony palace. (Which is actually a doll house but since my girls don't do dolls Santa brought it for their ponies). Cody said they had been playing all morning long. I loved listening to them. Their little imaginations were running full force. I was a little surprised at how full my heart was watching and listening to them. I was so happy that they were enjoying their gifts so much and so thankful for the growing relationship that they have with each other.
That afternoon was so peaceful and I was so happy to spend it snuggled up in the poof with Cody watching our children. It was one of those lazy days that I could have used to accomplish some things before I headed back to work that night. You know like, laundry or picking up some of the after Christmas chaos. But, I'm glad I didn't.
1 comment:
I loved listening to them playing in the house in our basement. It had nothing to do with Barbies or shoes or clothes, just girls having fun with the animals. Sweet voices playing with each other. Treasure these moments. They go so fast. XO
Post a Comment