Tuesday, November 1, 2011

All Hallows Eve

Halloween was an absolute blast this year! Mya understood more and had spend the days before practicing her "Trick or Treat" and "Thank you"s. I was probably more excited to dress them up than they were but when my creative side gets a tiny little outlet and I can play dress up, it's a happy thing. This year our little ladies were Tinkerbell. Mya was insistent that they both be Tinkerbell. I tried to get the idea of maybe letting Sadie be a pirate or peter pan, but no go... so 2 Tinkerbells.



I was a little afraid that Mya would freak out and refuse to wear her costume, just because she is funny about stuff sometimes. But she was the complete opposite, we had a melt down because she didn't want to take her wings off.




She was also very excited about having Tinkerbell make up and 'eye-scara'. She loved getting all prettied up to be Tink, and kept asking to look in the mirror. So my Cars obsessed girl does have a princess side, yay!



Sweet Miss Sadie



First stop, Nana and Papa's house. The girls and I did a little bit of door to door action while daddy and papa cleaned their rifles. Good use of time by all involved.



After a stop at Great Grandma and Grandpa Keetch's house we headed to Grams and Grandpa. Mya was thrilled that Grams had her costume on! Sadie on the other hand tensed up like a cat until Grams took her hat of to prove it was really her.



Aunt Jo and Uncle Mark treated these little ladies well too.



This face kills me, it's so her!



Sadie had had it by now and so we surrendered and gave her a bink, for the peace of all those we visited.



Sadie and Uncle Tyson... if you look close you can see his Vampire eyes.



While hanging out at Grams we got visited by cousins.



Hadlee was little Shirley Temple, complete with tap shoes.






Bo showed all of us how well Batman could fly from couch to couch and of course Mya wanted in on the action.



More cousins! Addie the Smurf (Sadie...not a fan), Holden the bounty hunter and Berklee the fluff tastic chicken.



Happy Halloween all! Hope your evenings were filled with lots of treats. (I know ours was and now I have a fabulous chocolate stash for those long winter days, thank you all!)

3 comments:

Debi said...

Fun night. Your girls looked adorable!

kimmalee said...

Oh my goodness sakes! I've never seen such cute little tinkerbells in all my days. Little Mya with her eye-scara, and that darling picture of Sade-o with her hand up by her mouth. Good gracious you've got cute little girls! I wish I could have been there to play dress up with you! And to squeeze those two girls all night long. So cute!

Trish Griffee said...

Oh my word! They are just the cutest little things ever. I love that they were both tink. We had one at our house this year too, but she wouldn't put on her wings, carry her wand or wear her flower crown.