
Yesterday after
Conference I convinced my Mom, Dad and Tyson to help us with a family photo-op before Cody had to leave again. It was an adventure trying to get both little ladies to look at the camera at the same time let alone smile at the same time. But, we managed to get some fun shots. I'm hoping that I can convince McKay to use his computer skills to edit them and make them all 'pretty' and 'professional' looking.

Miss
Mya was a ham...she was either ultra cheese or shy and looking away. We finally figured out that if we could get her to sing the theme song from 'Little
Einsteins' we got better results.

14 comments:
So cute! Your girls are adorable, and you look gorgeous as always.
Fun pics....you guys are such a darling family!!!
Adorable! even you Cody! NIce work Tyson and Mckay! maybe this could be your profession :) I'm first on your list!
I don't know how good I am but i will definitely try my hardest!
these are great! and your hair looks fantastic straight... what a darling little family you have, aub.
Adorable! You picked a great place for the pictures. So many different backgrounds. Darling family.
Aub you are absolutely gorgeous!! You are beautiful! So cute you guys!
We miss Cody's house of Crazy Ladies... and you too Cody.
Loves from Cam and Ad
Those turned out SO darling! I love little miss sassy pants Mya. She's got so much personality in such a tiny body. Well done Keetch clan! Those are just beautiful.
(sigh) I miss fall. You got some great shots, I will eagerly await my Christmas card :) And Mya's hair...it needs to be bottled and sold.
Cute Aub!!
Bee-u-ti-ful!!!
Those pictures were so cute. My girls just stared and talked about them for five minutes. Maggie is still talking about the roller coaster you two will ride.
oh and i forgot to say, Cody in PURPLE? super stylish how long did it take to talk him into that?
Post a Comment