Saturday, September 17, 2011

Make way for Ducklings...

So, the ladies and I have tried to be better at getting out of our house. We need to take full advantage of the wonderful cooler weather that has so thankfully arrived. So Friday we headed to feed the ducks.


AFLAC!!


No zoom needed for this gem, he was right up in our faces trying to get his piece of bread.

My little loves feeding the ducks. This park is very fun, the ducks know when you've got goodies for them and they come as fast as their webbed feet can paddle and are not afraid to get up close to beat out their buddy to the goodies. Thankfully they aren't mean they are just a little pushy.

Sadie kept chattering at them and waddling along behind them.


Mya was kind of brave and let the duck take a piece from her hand. She didn't want to repeat the experience though.


I love Sadie's face in this pic!





Me and my Sadie Lady
We had a nice walk around the pond, gathering acorns and marching around the little pier. Mya didn't want to leave, even when it started raining on us. I'll have to make a mental note, ducks are a good thing.



7 comments:

The Stanley's said...

How fun! I do not know where this is! You will have to tell me.. Maci would love this :)

Anonymous said...

Aubry you are absolutely gorgeous in that picture (and always are)...Just had to say that! :)

Nicole Fryer said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Where did you go to feed the ducks? I have been looking for somewhere like that to take my boys. I can't believe how big your girls are getting, so cute!

The Hansen's said...

The duck pond is up behind Lone Peak High School(west side behind the football field), I think it's called Adventure land park. It's really a lot of fun and there is a little playground too.

Mallory said...

I LOVE all of these pics Aub. Oh my goodness. just overwhelmed by how much I love the three of your ladies. I miss my darling nieces. They are both so funny and so cute. Can't wait to come home for a weekend and play with you guys. Love and miss you!

kimmalee said...

So cute. Mya's hair is getting so long and it still wierds me out that little tiny Sade-o is walking around on her own!

Anonymous said...

Boys those little girlies get cuter and cuter all the time!