
7 years ago my handsome man and I said 'I do'. We spent our first nights in Park City and my very sweet Cody surprised me this year; first by coming home from North Dakota (there were tears shed when he unexpectedly showed up on my doorstep), and second he took me back to the same hotel suite we went to on our honeymoon. Pretty romantic, lots of points scored. We had a wonderful weekend get away. I needed it so much more than I realized. Sometimes it's so nice to be alone with Cody, have him to myself all day and fall deeply in love with him all over again. Which isn't too hard to do. He was sweet and wandered up and down old main street with me, window shopping, and wandering through the beautiful art galleries. Our favorite was a photographer named Michael Fatali.

These are a couple of our favorites and the pictures do not come close to the real thing. The way he used the light and land to get all the different shades was so beautiful. The gallery gal said that he waited for 15 hours to get the shot above.

Here's how nerdy we are... we found 'Sally' the blue Porche from the movie cars. So of course we had to take a picture of it to show Mya.

Cody laughed and said "Yeah, before we were parents we would have drove by and said, Hey nice Porche. But here we are snapping pictures with Sally."


Saturday morning we went over to the Olympic park and watched the Ski Jumpers. It was awesome. We fried our poor sun deprived legs waiting for the show to start but so worth it.
3 comments:
Darling pictures. I'm so glad you were able to take some time away together.
AAAWWWW Aubry you are so cute! Thanks for being so sweet to our cody! Glad you could get out together looks like you had a good time togeth! You guys are so cute!
Oh dear me! I just love you guys both very berry much. You guys are wonderful. Congrats on seven years. I can't believe how long its been that I got my 3rd sister. I've loved it! :) Happy Anniversary you two!
Post a Comment