Wednesday, July 27, 2011

24th of July

In celebration of our Pioneer heritage the fam spent a lovely evening hanging out in the back yard, eating (of course) and enjoying a great firework display. I would like to thank the Utah legislature for legalizing aerial fireworks because they are oh so much more fun. My dad is becoming the BBQ master. He got a smoker for Christmas and has been perfecting his technique and I must say the brisket he served up was succulent! It was melt in your mouth good!


Miss Sadie thinks she is one of the big girls and wanted to be right in the middle of it.

Miss Sadie chillin' in the bumbo and lovin' the game of peek-a-boo she was playin' with the table cloth.




Breaking out the sparklers!


Mya was a very brave girl, which completely surprised us, and held the sparklers all by herself.








I'm kind of nerdy and these firework pics look like the wands on Harry Potter.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sadie is getting to the point where she knows where the fun is and wants to be included in it! And yes I do agree, those aerial fireworks top the screamers! Only if they weren't so stinkin expensive!! love you