For Conference weekend we headed down to St. George with the Hansen clan for a quick get away. The sunshine was fantastic, especially since it has been sub zero up here for the past little while.

Saturday morning we braved the wait at Bear Paw and enjoyed a heavenly breakfast. That place is my absolute favorite and Cody is in love with their home fries. Mya and Glenn became instant pals because he let her 'fish' in his ice water. Half his glass ended up on the table but she was having the time of her life.

Later that afternoon, Kim and I hit the outlet malls while some of the fam went 4-wheeling. Then we all met back at the pool for a swim.

Mya started throwing out new words this weekend that we had never heard before.
Plane, splash and watch all took us by surprise.



Auntie Kim, Nanna, Kenz, Adam and Camarie

We had so much fun spending time with the whole fam, and watching conference together. We love you all so very much! It was such a wonderful conference. I was so thankful for the spirit of love that radiates from our leaders. It inspired me to better; a better wife, mother and saint.
2 comments:
Aubry she is getting so big! She is so adorable! I love all the little expressions she makes, she is very photogenic! I'm so glad her leg is better!
I was wondering if you REALLY went down there for conference of not...then you snuck in that quick reference at the end..lol. Hope you had a great time and enjoy it now..soon Mya will morph into a demon child and you won't be able to take her to eat, she will scream when you try to get her out of the pool, and outlet malls? Forget about it! Oh wait, maybe that's just my demon child.
Post a Comment