Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015


 What is our little family thankful for this year? I love taking the time each morning to listen to what my kids are thankful for and get our Thankful Turnkey's tail bursting with feathers!

Nature - Animals - Food- Owls - Figaro, Meg, Gader and Ruckus - Playing Outside - Spring - Reading Stories - One Another - Brother and Sisters - Mom - Dad - Uncles - Aunts - Houses - School - Birds - Mickey Mouse - Cousins - Our Trip to Disneyland - Memories - Safety - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - Temples - Fall - Grams - Grandpa - Crayons - Nana - Papa - Holidays - Friends - Dawn - Cars - Cats - Choo Choo Trains - Teachers - Egg Nog

 This year was a first for us, we hosted Thanksgiving at our house for the very first time. I must admit to feeling like it was a success! I will also admit to feeling relieved when my parents offered to cook the turkey because that was pressure that I'm not sure if I was up to handling. 
We had a wonderful combination of yours, mine and ours family to celebrate with this year and I loved it so much! Grandparents from both sides, my grandparents, Aunt Jolynne and Uncle Mark and McKay, Megan and Mckenzie. Lots of fantastic culinary talent to help bring together a wonderful meal!

 Grandpa and Hayze sharing some of Grams' amazing banana cream pie! This and pumpkin are a must have on my dessert plate!

Love my boys.
 
 These 4 little nuggets of mine were looking so darling all dressed up for the holiday we had to try get a picture. These four are some of my greatest blessings and I honestly have no idea what I did to manage to get lucky enough to have them as my children here on earth. I am so thankful for their sweet spirits and how much they teach me each day that we go through together. I love how much they love each other and hope that they can continue to forge strong bonds of love and support to get them through tough times that the world will throw their way.
 My little ladies.

Mya and Daddy breaking the wishbone the next morning. Sadie wanted no part of it.

No comments: