This beautiful young lady found her match in this young man. They make each other better and I've watched them help each other and drive each other to be better. Isn't that what you hope for with marriage? That you find yourself becoming better for them and because of them.
One of the many reasons we love Trevan, he keeps us smiling.
The Hansen sisters, minus our amazing Mallory. It was such a joy to be together in the temple.
The luncheon and reception was at the North Hampton House and it was wonderful. Dave, pulled a Samurai sword out of his suit coat pocket during the luncheon after having managed to eat his entire meal with it hidden there. They also had Oreo's and milk on all the tables, which was super fun! It was such a joy to get to know Trevan's family as well. They are wonderful, hardworking and genuine people and it was a joy to get to know them all. It was a bonus that both his parents are nurses.
I loved that I was able to capture these sweet interactions between the girls and Kenzie while she was getting ready for the reception.
I love this big bunch of crazies! We sure do have a good time together.
I really am so lucky that these three little hooligans are mine! They make me smile every day.
The reception was a smashing success! From the very start a line was out the door, down the hall and at one point it wound up the stairs! It was incredible to see the support that was poured out for these two great families. Someone actually wrote in their wedding book, "I hope your marriage lasts as long as this line has!" Haha!
Miss Senny received plenty of attention from many adoring great aunts who battled over who got to hold her.



1 comment:
WynnBET Casino Welcomes the Rebrand of Online - KT Hub
WynnBET 보령 출장마사지 Casino Welcomes the Rebrand of Online 제주도 출장마사지 Gaming - Mobile 남원 출장샵 Gambling It is the only casino owned 인천광역 출장안마 by the Wynn Resorts 포천 출장샵 and is a
Post a Comment