Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day

This year for Memorial Day I let the girls pick out the flowers for each grave. I can't decide if it's a little odd that the girls were so excited to go to the graves, but I do love that they wanted to know about the people we were visiting.
We went with Grams and Grandpa on Sunday afternoon to visit.

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa Smith
It was a little sun-shiney

The next day we met Papa to visit his mother, Grandma Hansen and Cody's cousin Landon.
We were chillin so why not a selfie.
Later that afternoon we headed to Grams and Grandpa's for a little smoked salmon and lots of other delicious foods.  My family loves any excuse to get together and eat.
Grams had decided to try out some giant bubbles and they were awesome!! It took us some convincing to keep the girls from popping every bubble before it even started. I can't say that I blame them, these giant bubbles were just begging to be popped.




And then there's this cute little man.

After dinner Uncle Mark and Cole saddled up 'Gus' and took the kiddo's for rides around the field.



No comments: