Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday Pictures - 49 Weeks

Little Mister is feeling more like himself this week. Still a little grouchy every now and then but no more fever so that makes life so much better.  One of his top front teeth made its way through and the other one seems to be close behind. We have been enjoying time outside this week and it has been heavenly. He and I chill on a blanket while the girls play. He reminds me of a little caged animal; he crawls back and forth along the perimeter of the blanket but won't go off onto the grass. He occasionally attempts to do so but quickly changes his mind because of the crunchy grass. This boy loves to eat. I'm not sure what to do with a baby that loves to eat. I continually spend my days convincing his sisters to eat so to have a kiddo that grunts or yells when you take the empty food jar away from him seems so odd.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Yes, needing food is a new concept for your kids. Ha Darling boy! I love his smile in this pictures.